Chocolate icing tarts with coconut. Stir in the marshmallows and mix until smooth. I used chocolate icing instead of the jam. Cover and put to one side.
Ingredients of Chocolate icing tarts with coconut
- It’s 6 cups of cake flour.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 500 g of margarine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need of Fine desiccated coconut.
- It’s of For icing.
- It’s 100 g of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 125 g of cocoa powder.
Stir through chocolate using a whisk. I am about to knock your socks off with this HEALTHY coconut cream chocolate frosting recipe. It's made with NO butter, NO shortening, NO margarine and NO powdered sugar! No weird and unusual ingredients either.
Chocolate icing tarts with coconut instructions
- In a bowl, mix soft margarine and surgar..
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Then add your flour, bicarbonate and cream of tartar and fold together until non sticky soft dough forms..
- Meanwhile pre heat your oven to 180°C.
- Roll dough and cut using a glass and place in your pan. The other must have a whole in the middle u can use a lid of your essence to make the wholes. Bake until golden brown. Wait for your cookies to cool off before icing..
- For icing, whisk margarine until creamy then add icing sugar. Whisk again until smooth and creamy. Add cocoa and whisk again until your icing is smooth..
- On one cookie spread the icing and put the other cookie with a whole on top of the iced one and using your finger spread the icing around the sides of the cookies and roll in the coconut. And they are ready to serve..
For the crust: Using a food processor, almonds and almond flour together until almonds are coarsely chopped. Add the maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Pulse until the mixture is combined and crumbly. To make coconut topping, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.