Oil-Free Crispy Tart Crust.
Ingredients of Oil-Free Crispy Tart Crust
- Prepare 1 medium of Egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Katakuriko (or corn starch).
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
Oil-Free Crispy Tart Crust instructions
- Crack the egg open into a bowl and add the sugar. Whisk together until whitish. Add the katakuriko and mix together..
- Add the cake flour and use a spatula to mix together the ingredients, as if cutting into the dough. Shape into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes..
- Sandwich the dough between two pieces of plastic wrap on a table. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it is bigger than the tart pan..
- Remove the plastic wrap from the top of the dough, then flip it upside down and line the tart pan with the dough. Press into the pan with your fingers to line the pan well..
- Remove the other piece of plastic wrap. Roll the rolling pin over the top of the tart pan to cut off the excess dough (bake the excess crust dough together with the crust..
- Prick holes in the bottom of the pan with a fork and bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for about 25 minutes. It's ready when it turns a golden brown..
- Kabocha squash tart.
- Sweet potato tart.