PEPPERMINT CRISP TART ( A South AFrican recipe that is easy and wuick to make). Peppermint crisp is an all time South African favourite chocolate bar. One interesting fact is that it was invented in South Africa by Wilson Rowntree but it is however now produced by Nestle and sold as a chocolate bar. If you are a South African I have no doubt that you know exactly what peppermint crisp tart tastes like because every South African has had it somewhere over the course of Well, because it's really just so easy and quick to make.
Ingredients of PEPPERMINT CRISP TART ( A South AFrican recipe that is easy and wuick to make)
- Prepare 2 packages of tennis biscuits.
- It’s 500 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 375 ml of caramel.
- It’s 1 of peppermint crisp chocolate.
Browse more South African recipes here. Great recipe and easy to make. I'm South African and this is my favorite variation of the dish. I usually only put the peppermint crisp on the top Amazing peppermint crisp tart recipe.
PEPPERMINT CRISP TART ( A South AFrican recipe that is easy and wuick to make) instructions
- whip the cream until thick.
- add the tin of caramel.
- layer your biscuits and the whipped cream mixture.
- sprinkle the peppermint crisp on topt.
- NB you can fold the chocolate in the cream mixture, if you like, and just leave a judt a handful to dprinkle on top.
Great to know our traditional food is loved here in NZ too. Whisk cream till thick and stiff. Open tin of caramel and stir into the cream. This classic South African Peppermint Crisp fridge tart combines layers of coconutty cookies Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is simple, quick and easy recipe for super moist and flavorful An oh so delicious peppermint crisp tart, with layers of crispy coconut biscuit, caramel (dulce de leche). Try out this peppermint crisp tart recipe and you won't be disappointed!