Ingredients of Egg Tart
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- You need 9 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 4 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 37 g of sugar.
- It’s 37 g of hot water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 62 ml of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of salt.
Egg Tart step by step
- For filling; firstly dissolve sugar in hot water..
- Beat egg with milk, vanilla and salt..
- Mix in sugar water..
- Sift the mixture..
- For crust; firstly use hand to incorporate flour with cold butter..
- Add in a few tablespoons of water until the dough form into a ball..
- If the dough is too dry, add water. If the dough is too wet, add flour..
- Wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for 10mins..
- Fit it in mould and use fork to poke holes to let the air escape..
- Pour filling into crust..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 30 minutes..