sunshine's cream apple tart. Chef Ramsay prepares Apple tart fine with caramel ice cream recipe. Discover the deliciousness of our Freestyle Apple Tart! Fresh apples layered over a cream cheese and cinnamon sugar filling make this apple tart oh so great.
Ingredients of sunshine's cream apple tart
- It’s of tart shell.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of cold butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need of filling the tart.
- It’s 2 medium of apples ( cored and peeled).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple jelly ( i only had strawberry , use any jelly u have).
- It’s of to brush ontop.
- You need 1 tbsp of jelly of ur chose.
We'd even say it's a little easier than making apple pie. The almond cream and crispy tart crust make the apples more delicious! [recipe]. Arrange the apple compote in concentric circles over the cream. The apples should slightly overlap each other.
sunshine's cream apple tart instructions
- combine 1 cup of flour and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal,now add the sout cream, just 1 tablespoon at a time, stir with the fork until dry ingredients are moistened, stir in another tablespoon of sour cream if not moist enough should be a little sticky..make into a ball, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- now roll out dough on a lightly floured surface, 1/8 inch thin. place pastry dough in a 9 inch round tart pan, trim the edges. set aside.
- peel and core apple slice each into 16 wedges, arrange widgets into tart shell,.
- in a large bowl ,combine sugar ,1/4 cup of flour, pinch of salt ,egg yolks and 1/3 cup of sour cream mixed well,add your jelly in mixture, mix till all combined, pour evenly over apples, bake in a preheated oven @ 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set….let cool, brush on melted jelly ontop of apples when the tart is cooled…cut and serve enjoy !!!!!!!..
Cut the remaining apple wedges in half and fill the middle of the tart with them. Serve with vanilla ice cream, lightly sweetened softly whipped cream or a dollop of creme fraiche, either alone or stirred into whipped cream. Within minutes the tart shell brimmed with fanned apple slices, not quite so pretty as Saveur's, but pretty nonetheless. Both the dough and the assembled tart shell must chill for one hour, which allows for plenty of time to peel and slice the apples as well as to make the cinnamon snails with the leftover. This Apple Cheese Tart combines cream cheese, lemon, apples, nuts, honey, and a butter crust.