Not Sweet and Certainly not Tart Salad.
Ingredients of Not Sweet and Certainly not Tart Salad
- You need of Dressing———.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- It’s 1 cup of seedless green grapes.
- You need 3 cups of multicolored tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large English Cucumber.
- You need 8 ounces of apple sauce.
Not Sweet and Certainly not Tart Salad instructions
- Add the vinegar, juice, and syrup..
- Peel, remove the seeds, and slice the Cucumber. Slice the tomatoes, and grapes. Add half the salt. Mix together..
- Add half the salt, and apple sauce to the vinegar mixture. Mix well..
- Add the dressing to the salad, coat well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.