Crispy Tart Crust (With Pictures For Each Step).
Ingredients of Crispy Tart Crust (With Pictures For Each Step)
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
Crispy Tart Crust (With Pictures For Each Step) instructions
- Knead the butter in a bowl with a rubber spatula until softened..
- Add the sugar and mix until creamy..
- Add the egg yolk and mix carefully..
- Sift the flour and fold it into the mixture until crumbly..
- Put onto a flat surface and use the palm of your hand to to press it out until no lumps remain, then bring it all together..
- Put it into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to roll it out to about 5 mm in thickness. Chill in the refrigerator for half a day..
- Line the tart pan with the dough. Roll a rolling pin over the top to cut off the excess dough (you can use it for cookies)..
- Use your fingers to press the dough into the pan and bring the dough to sit about 5 mm above the top of the pan..
- Use a fork to prick holes into the bottom..
- The baking time will depend on the tart you will be making..
- Make a batch in advance and freeze them for later use..