Macrobiotic Tart Crust.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Tart Crust
- Prepare 50 gallon of Whole wheat flour (super fine).
- It’s 50 grams of Cake flour (preferably unbleached).
- Prepare 20 grams of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 pinch of Natural salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar beet, brown sugar, etc..
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegetable oil (preferably a nut variety).
Macrobiotic Tart Crust step by step
- Combine the dry ingredients in a food processor, pour in the oil around the edges, and pulse at a low speed until evenly mixed..
- Pour the dry mixture into a tart pan, spread it out evenly while packing it in with your fingers, then poke holes into it with a fork..
- For a cold tart, blind bake for 15-20 minutes at 180℃, then add the filling, and bake at 180℃ for 10 minutes..
- Example: Lightly sprinkle sliced apples in beet sugar and cinnamon powder, drizzle 1 tablespoon almond oil on top, then bake at 180℃ for 30 minutes..
- Feel free to use this tart crust for various other tarts as well!.