Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free.
Ingredients of Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- It’s 3 cup of Pumpkin – puréed.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Low fat milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yogurt – optional.
Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free instructions
- Add puréed pumpkin into a mixer. Turn the mixer at medium speed, adding eggs on-by-one..
- Add milk and vanilla essence..
- Then add sugar, Cinnamon and nutmeg powder..
- Heat the oven at 200° Celsius..
- Butter a 10-12 inch; 1 inch deep tart pan OR a cupcake tray, and dust with cinnamon powder..
- Once oven is warm. Pour pumpkin mixture on to pan and bake for 30-45mins..
- Cool and serve chill. Optionally serve with a dollop of yogurt..
- GLUTEN OPTION – Add a ready made dough base or graham cookie base..
- Total calories : 541kcal Calories per serving : 68kcal Not including yogurt and dough base..