Hazelnut Rum Tart.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Rum Tart
- It’s of Tart crust ingredients:.
- You need 120 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- It’s 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Filling ingredients:.
- You need 60 grams of Turkish hazelnuts.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rum.
Hazelnut Rum Tart step by step
- First, make the tart crust. Put the cake flour in a bowl, and add the butter, which should be cut into 1 cm cubes. Use something like a dough cutter to mix the two together while chopping up the butter finely..
- Make a depression in the center and add the sugar, salt and egg white. Use a spatula or your hands to mix it all together and gather the dough into a ball..
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Now, make the filling. Let the butter and egg warm to room temperature..
- Bake the hazelnuts in a preheated 160℃ oven for 10 minutes, then peel them. Powder 40 g of the hazelnuts in a food processor or mill, and chop the rest of the nuts in half..
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well..
- Add the egg, rum, powdered hazelnuts and chocolate chips in that order, mixing each ingredient in well as they are added..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Flatten the dough from Step 3 to a 4-5 mm thickness, then line the tart pan with it. Cut off any excess dough..
- Pour the filling from Step 7 into the crust and gently level the surface..
- Evenly space the halved hazelnuts on the surface of the tart and bake it for about 35 minutes at 180℃..
- It's finished baking. Once it has cooled, remove the tart from the pan..
- Slice the tart and serve it up on plates..