Avocado With Grape And Bacon Salad On Pita Bread. This bacon and avocado salad with cucumber and cherry tomatoes is a favorite. Serve it on a bed of leafy greens. Stir cucumber, tomatoes, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Ingredients of Avocado With Grape And Bacon Salad On Pita Bread
- It’s 1 of pita bread.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 6 of seedless green grape.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare Dash of fine Chili pepper.
- You need of Bacon.
Cut the cooled bacon into small pieces or tear it up with your hands. Arrange the pita chips on a serving platter, add a few pieces of the diced. Avocado breakfast pitas are a quick, healthy, and flavorful choice for breakfast. Plus, a couple weeks ago when I had a kale salad in my fridge, I stuffed it onto my egg While the egg is cooking, slice the avocado.
Avocado With Grape And Bacon Salad On Pita Bread instructions
- Add some water on a pan then cook the bacon till its water evaporates (FOUND OUT THAT THIS A GREAT WAY TO COOK BACON) then add in some butter and pan fry the bacon till its cook about 8 minutes.
- Then sprinkle a dash of fine Chili pepper and mix well then off heat, then break it into small pieces.
- Mash up the avocado and slice thinly the seedless green grape.
- Layer the avocado, green grape and bacon and fresh tomato onto a lightly tasted pita bread and enjoy.
Place the avocado slices inside the pita and smoosh them over the surface of one. This simple pita sandwich recipe features a fresh broccoli and chickpea slaw with Greek flavors, on a pita with mashed avocado! I think the broccoli chickpea salad would be equally tasty on avocado toast, or if you want to take this idea and change it even further, you could use hummus instead of. Avocado toast is something the younger set of my family really loves. My sisters, brothers-in-law, nephews, and niece gobble it up regularly.