Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta
- You need of cooked linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- It’s of small can mushrooms.
- You need of chopped bacon.
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- It’s of minced garlic & onion (as much as u like).
- You need of butter.
- It’s of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta instructions
- Set a pan over medium heat, put a little bit of oil and fry the bacon until slightly crispy. Set it aside and leave the oil in the pan..
- In the same pan saute the garlic and onion for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, ground black pepper and butter. Mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the flour, mix well. Then add the heavy cream and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, some salt and let it simmer for 5 mins with occasional stirring..
- Plate it and sprinkle some crispy bacon on top. Enjoy! 🙂.