Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken
- Prepare 4 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 5-8 pieces of bacon.
- It’s 5 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Green onions chopped.
Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven too 400°F. Line a 9x13in baking dish with aluminum foil for easy cleanup..
- Cook bacon and tear or cut into bits. Set aside..
- Put chicken breasts in baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Flip & repeat this step on the other side..
- Cut the cream cheese into 4 equal sections. Set one on top of each chicken breast..
- Sprinkle half of the bacon on chicken breast, then half of the shredded cheddar cheese..
- Sprinkle remaining bacon on chicken breast, then the remaining shredded cheddar cheese..
- Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes depending on thickness of chicken breast..
- Let set about 5 minutes before serving. Top with green onions and enjoy!.