Jalapeño bacon corn. These Jalapeño Bacon Corn Pancakes are exactly what your bottle of maple syrup has been waiting for. Yes, even with eggs on top. Favorite condiment… A creamy summer side of Creamed Corn with Bacon and Jalapeño from Delish.com.
Ingredients of Jalapeño bacon corn
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño chopped and seeded (I used only 1/2).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of red peppers chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of stripes of bacon.
- You need 16 oz of frozen corn.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Add bacon, onions, jalapeños, jalapeño pickling juice, sugar, baking soda. This lusciously sweet corn soup gets smokiness from the bacon, making it an almost ideal match for. This corn bread is so moist and flavorful.
Jalapeño bacon corn instructions
- Cook the bacon. And reserve the grease & set aside.
- When bacon is done, remove from pan. And cook the jalapeño, onion & red pepper in 2 tablespoons of bacon grease. For about 3 minutes.
- Add the corn to the peppers & onion. Add the butter salt and cumin..
It reheats beautifully in the microwave. Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread has a fine taste. Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread is inspired by food joints worldwide. Bacon-Jalapeno Cornbread Waffles with Honey Butter Syrup. Homemade hot dogs on a stick, coated in a corn, bacon, cheddar cheese and jalapeño batter, and deep fried until crunchy and.