Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian). A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is a breakfast sandwich popular in the United States and Canada. The sandwich is typically made with bacon, eggs (typically fried or scrambled), cheese and bread, which may be buttered and toasted. Toast in toaster oven or griddle.
Ingredients of Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian)
- You need of Bacon or sausage patties or steak.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Cheese.
- Prepare of Jelly optional.
How much cholesterol is in Bacon Egg and Cheese on Plain Bagel? A Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel is a toasted bagel, sliced in half, used as the foundation of a delicious breakfast sandwich, with bacon. It is widely available on breakfast menus across the United States and Canada, ranging from bakeries to diners to fast-food restaurants like McDonald's. Sorry, egg lovers, but the truth is I didn't come into this world with the egg gene.
Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) step by step
- Cook bacon, I use the microwave or whatever meat you choose.
- Toast bagels, I used a toaster oven.
- Make an omelette or however you like your eggs.
- Put it all together add jelly or jam.
- Notes- this can be a dry sandwich, the jelly helps, or a breakfast sauce. Would like to see what you guys come up with leave me cooksnap, make it your own….
- Vegetarian style.
So, it took me a long time to have my first Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich. I am even a little embarrassed to admit, but it was only this year. Better than fast-food fare, these savory sandwiches with veggie cream cheese and zesty olives will have mouths watering in the morning. "For a change of pace, prepare them with other cream cheeses or speed things up by using precooked bacon warmed in the microwave. Or try making these bacon, egg, and cheese nachos. Look, we're not actually going to tell you what to order here because #Spoon Tip: We recommend ordering your classic bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on the sea salt bagel with a light layer of mustard butter.