Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad. Perfect summer picnic salad recipe for pot lucks or an easy weeknight dinner.and just in time for strawberry season! This easy summer salad recipe is loaded with delicious flavors and is substantial enough to fill you up. Just in case nothing else on the buffet line looks worth your time. 😉.
Ingredients of Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 5 oz. of mixed greens.
- Prepare 1 c. of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of pecan halves.
- It’s 3/4 c. of blue cheese, crumbled.
- You need 12 slices of bacon, crisp cooked, crumbled.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 c. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 c. of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
So much I love about this salad right now! Before I get to that, let me say that I feel like salad is very much needed today. We're all coming in from the weekend. Bacon, olive oil and great dressing from dijon mustard Salad with new potatoes and blue cheese.
Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad instructions
- Toss together salad ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar, with lid, and shake well..
- Let everyone dress their own salad on their plate so any leftovers won't wilt from dressing..
Restaurant fusion food – unusual salad with bacon, strawberries, arurgula and parmesan Jamon salad with brie cheese and orange cheese. Ruth Haywood's colorful Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad is sweet and crunchy with a tangy dressing. Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Strawberry bacon salad is bright in color and flavor. The sweet summer strawberries, salty bacon, zesty red onion, and tart Feta cheese balance each other beautifully.