Moroccan Wagyu Beef Meatball Soup.
Moroccan Wagyu Beef Meatball Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Moroccan Wagyu Beef Meatball Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have moroccan wagyu beef meatball soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Wagyu Beef Meatball Soup:
- Take 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 CUP of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Make ready 4 TBSP of Harissa Paste (divided).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Ground Cumin (divided).
- Get 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 4 of Large Carrots (peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and cut into half-inch pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion (minced).
- You need 2 QT of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 3 CUP of Baby Spinach.
- You need 3/4 CUP of Israeli Couscous.
- Make ready 2 TSP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s of Cilantro Puree.
- It’s 1 of LARGE BUNCH Cilantro (roughly chopped leaves and stems – approx. 2 cups).
- You need 2 BUNCH of Green Onion (minced).
- Make ready 1/2 of Yellow Onion (minced).
- Take 5 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Water.
Instructions to make Moroccan Wagyu Beef Meatball Soup:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF MEATBALLS Preheat the oven to 450°F.In the blender, combine the chopped cilantro, minced green onion, 1/2 of a minced yellow onion, smashed garlic, and water. Blend until pureed. This is your cilantro puree. Place the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef in a large bowl.Pour half of the cilantro puree over the ground beef (in the bowl). Reserve the remaining cilantro puree..
- Add the egg, panko bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of ground cumin, kosher salt, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons Harissa paste to the bowl with the beef. Mix with your hands until the mixture is combined. Form the Wagyu beef mixture into 1 inch meatballs. Place the meatballs on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Leave 1 inch of space between the meatballs. Place the Wagyu beef meatballs in the oven, and cook for 10 minutes. Pull the cooked meatballs from the oven, and reserve..
- PREPARING THE SOUP Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, and add in the grapeseed oil. Once hot, add in the peeled and cut carrots and minced yellow onion. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until you see carameliza-tion. Lower the heat to medium, and add in the remaining cilantro puree and 2 tablespoons of Harissa paste. Cook for 3 min-utes while stirring constantly..
- Then, add in the chicken stock and 1 teaspoon of ground cumin. Bring to a simmer. Once at a simmer, add in the baby spinach and couscous. Cook for 7 minutes..
- FINAL STEPS Add the cooked Wagyu beef meatballs to the Dutch oven.Add the red wine vinegar to the soup as well. Season the soup to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve, and enjoy!.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food moroccan wagyu beef meatball soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!