Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.
Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef italian sausage stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Take 2 LB of Button Mushrooms (large size, stems removed).
- Take 8 OZ of Cream Cheese (softened).
- Make ready 2 TSP of Dried Oregano.
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Spray Oil (to coat foil-lined baking sheet).
- Take 1/3 CUP of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms:
- PREPARING THE WAGYU BEEF SAUSAGE FILLING Place the Wagyu beef Italian sausage in the skillet. Brown the sausage in the skillet, while breaking it up into small pieces. Once the sausage has cooked, remove it from the heat, and allow it to fully cool. Preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large bowl (or stand mixer with paddle attachment), combine the cream cheese, oregano, and parsley. Add the cooled sausage (that you previously cooked) to the bowl as well, and mix until combined. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE STUFFED MUSHROOMS Line a baking sheet with foil. Then, spray the surface lightly with spray oil. Lay the mushrooms cap-side-down on the baking sheet. Then, spoon a generous amount of the Wagyu beef sausage filling into each mushroom. Place the parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl..
- Roll the filled side of each stuffed mushroom in the cheese to form a crust. Note: This method gets you the best cheese coating, but you can also just sprinkle the cheese over the top of each mushroom if you prefer. Place the stuffed mushrooms into the oven, and bake for 18-20 minutes until the tops are golden brown..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the stuffed mushrooms from the oven, and place them on a platter. Serve warm, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food wagyu beef italian sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!