Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese.
Today we are starting to run out stock of snacks at home?, it’s Brad, Don’t fret, you can make your very own wagyu beef sliders with onion and pear chutney and brie cheese, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will go over just how to make a total Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese with tips to make sure that it feels delicious and also soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be even more excellent when you take pleasure in while loosening up or eating with your household. Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu beef sliders with onion and pear chutney and brie cheese using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese:
- You need 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Slider Patties.
- You need 8 of Small Ciabatta or French Dinner Rolls (cut in half).
- Make ready of Olive Oil (for brushing the rolls).
- Make ready of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need 4 OZ of Brie Cheese (rind cut off).
- Make ready of Caramelized Onion and Pear Chutney.
- Make ready 2 of Yellow Onions (julienned).
- Get 2 TBSP of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Dry Sherry.
- Prepare 2 of Bartlett Pears (small diced into 1/4-inch-wide pieces).
- Prepare 3 SPRIG of Oregano (leaves removed from stems, leaves minced).
- Get 3 TBSP of Honey.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- Get 8 of Dried Apricots (minced).
- Make ready 6 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Make ready 4 PIECE of Applewood Smoked Bacon (cooked and minced, reserve bacon fat).
step by step to make Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese:
- PREPARING THE CHUTNEY Pull the Fullblood Wagyu beef sliders from the refrigerator, and place them on a plate. Allow them to sit at room tempera-ture while you prepare the chutney. Cook the Applewood smoked bacon in a saute pan until it’s crisp. Remove the bacon, drain, and dice (you will use the bacon later). Reserve the bacon fat.Pour 3 tablespoons of the reserved bacon fat into a medium size stainless steel saucepan. Heat the pan on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of butter..
- Add in the julienned yellow onions, and saute the onions until the bottom of the pan starts to brown. Then, add in the dry sherry to deglaze. Using a wooden spoon, scrape the bottom of the pan to pull up the caramelized bits from the onions. Once the onions have caramelized for 15 minutes, or they are a nice deep golden color, add in the pears. Saute the pears for 3-4 minutes. Add in the minced oregano leaves, honey, sugar, apple cider vinegar, dried apricots, and the cooked and diced bacon..
- Stir until combined. Drop the temperature to medium-low heat. Cook, while stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Note: This chutney can be made up to a week ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF SLIDER PATTIES, BRIE CHEESE, AND ROLLS Remove the rind from the Brie cheese, and place the Brie in the freezer for 15 minutes. Heat your gas grill on high for 10 minutes. Using a pastry brush, apply olive oil on the cut sides of the ciabatta rolls. Sprinkle the roll with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Take the Brie cheese from the freezer, and cut it into 16 pieces..
- Once the grill is heated, place the Fullblood Wagyu beef slider patties on the grill.Cook the beef patties for 2 minutes per side. Place the rolls cut side down on the grill (towards the back) to toast. When the slider patties are almost done cooking, place the Brie cheese on top of the patties.Once the slider patties have finished cooking and the cheese has started to melt, remove them from the grill.Remove the toasted buns from the grill as well..
- FINAL STEPS Place the toasted/grilled ciabatta roll halves on a plate. Place one grilled Fullblood Wagyu slider patty with melted brie cheese on every other roll half (the other roll halves will be used as the top buns).Place 2 tablespoons of chutney on top of every beef slider patty. Finish the slider with the top half of the ciabatta roll. Serve hot, and enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this special food wagyu beef sliders with onion and pear chutney and brie cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!