Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas.
Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kenyan wagyu beef samosas using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas:
- Take 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 3 TSP of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 3 TSP of Ginger Root (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Green Jalapeño (minced).
- Take 1 of Red Jalapeño (optional ingredient) (minced).
- You need 1 CUP of Frozen Green Peas.
- You need 1 CUP of Yellow Potatoes (small diced).
- Get 1 TBSP of Ground Coriander.
- Take 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Yellow Onion (small diced).
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves (chopped).
- Take 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Pastry Dough.
- Take 3 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 9 OZ of Cold Water.
- Get 1 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready of frying.
- Take 4 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
Instructions to make Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas:
- PREPARING THE FILLING Heat grapeseed oil in a pan, and add the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef. Use a wooden spoon to break it apart, and let the beef cook until it has browned.Add the diced onion, and cook until translucent. Add the diced potatoes, chopped garlic, chopped ginger root, minced jalapeños, ground coriander, and 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.Stir, and cook for 5 minutes.Turn off the heat, and add the chopped cilantro, frozen peas, and lemon juice. Let it cool, and set aside..
- PREPARING THE PASTRY DOUGH In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, kosher salt, grapeseed oil, and cold water.Knead for 6 minutes.Brush the surface of the dough with oil. Then, cover it with plastic wrap.Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.Roll the dough out into a 10-inch-long log, and cut into ten equal pieces. On a well floured surface, roll out each piece of dough into an 8 inch (diameter) circle..
- Working with one circle at a time, cut the circle into quarters (resulting in four triangular shapes).With the rounded side of the triangle closest to you, fold the left angle in to start to form a cone.Spread a little bit of water on that fold. Then, fold the right corner over to form the cone.
- PREPARING THE KENYAN SAMOSAS Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons of the Fullblood Wagyu beef filling.Fold the top of the dough over the filling, and seal It with a little water, resulting in a filled triangle.As you fill the samosas, place them on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Note: The samosas can be refrigerated up to one day or frozen for up to a year before frying/cooking..
- FINAL STEPS Heat 4 cups of grapeseed oil to 360°F in a Dutch oven, heavy-bottom pan, or deep fryer.Fry 4 samosas at a time for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown (turning them over as they brown).Drain the fried samosas onto paper towels.Serve the Kenyan Fullblood Wagyu beef samosas warm with lime wedges, and enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap this up with this special food kenyan wagyu beef samosas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!