Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes.
Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have wagyu beef breakfast sausage and zucchini cakes using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes:
- Prepare 2 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Large Zucchini (grated on the large holes of a cheese grater and squeezed).
- Make ready 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Large Carrot (grated on the large holes of a cheese grater).
- Take 1/2 of Sweet Onion (grated on the large holes of the cheese grater).
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Green Onion (minced).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Herby Tomato Sauce.
- Take 20 OZ of Whole Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes.
- Make ready 3/4 CUP of Sweet Onion (minced).
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Make ready 3 OZ of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1 TSP of Sherry Vinegar.
- Take 3 TBSP of Fresh Basil Leaves (minced).
- Take 1 TBSP of Oregano (minced).
- Take 1 TSP of Thyme (minced).
- Take 1/4 CUP of Green Onion (minced).
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF SAUSAGE Pull the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage from the freezer, and put it in the refrigerator to thaw at least 24 hours before starting this recipe. In a small bowl, mix the grated zucchini and 1 teaspoon salt.Let it sit for 10 minutes. This draws out the excess water from the zucchini. After 10 minutes, squeeze all of the excess water out of the zucchini with your hands (get as much water out as possible or your cakes could fall apart)..
- In a large bowl, break up the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage into small pieces. Add the zucchini to the large bowl. Then, add the grated carrot, grated sweet onion, minced green onion, minced garlic, a teaspoon of kosher salt, and a 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. Mix well.Divide the mixture/Fullblood Wagyu beef cakes into golf ball-size pieces. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parch-ment paper..
- Using your hands, flatten those “golf ball” pieces, and form them into tight, round patties. They should be a half inch thick. You will get about 16-18 patties. Refrigerate the beef cakes for 1 hour, so they are cold when you begin cooking. While the beef cakes are in the refrigera-tor, make the herby tomato sauce..
- PREPARING THE HERBY TOMATO SAUCE Heat a medium size stainless steel sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to the pan, and let it warm up. Add the minced sweet onions and green onions, and sauté them until translucent.Then add the tomato paste, and cook for 5 minutes, while stirring frequently. Add the San Marzano tomatoes and minced garlic. Stir with a wooden spoon, and try to break up the tomatoes. Bring the ingredients up to a boil, and reduce to low heat..
- Let it cook for 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Once this has cooked for 30 minutes, add the minced basil leaves, oregano, thyme, and sherry vinegar. Cook for an addi-tional 10 minutes. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- FINAL STEPS Cook the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage and zucchini patties by heating a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat (no oil needed to cook these). Add 4-5 sausage and zucchini patties to the pan at a time (don’t overcrowd the pan, as this makes it hard to turn the pat-ties and doesn’t allow them to cook properly).Let the patties cook for 3 minutes on each side..
- Remove the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef patties with a spatula, and place them on a plate lined with paper towels (so the patties can drain). Wipe out the pan, and continue the same procedure until all of the beef patties are cooked. Serve the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage and zucchini cakes warm with the herby tomato sauce, and enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this special food wagyu beef breakfast sausage and zucchini cakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!