Red Wine Beef Pot Roast.
Red Wine Beef Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Red Wine Beef Pot Roast is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook red wine beef pot roast using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Beef Pot Roast:
- Make ready 3 of Yellow Onions, sliced.
- Make ready 1 Pkg. of Baby Carrots, cut in half.
- Make ready 4 of Russet Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Beef Roast.
- Take 3-4 Cups of Red Wine / 1/4 Bottle.
- Take 2 of tsps. Salt.
- It’s 4 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 of tsps. Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Dried Chopped Parsley.
Instructions to make Red Wine Beef Pot Roast:
- In a large 8-10Qt. slow cooker/crock pot add the sliced onions to the bottom. Then lay the beef roast over the onions. Add the carrots and potatoes..
- In a large bowl add the wine and seasonings. Mix and pour over the meat and veggies. Cover with lid and slow cook for 8 hours on high. Uncover and shred beef. Turn heat to low and let cook covered for another hour or so. Serve immediately 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food red wine beef pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!