Garlic Bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s As needed of Milk lukewarm.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare of For Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 drops of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For garlic butter.
- You need 3 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of Cheese slice.
- You need 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice.
Garlic Bread step by step
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take flour, add salt, sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda, oil & curd, Mix well. Start to knead the soft dough with milk. Further, coat the dough with oil and rest for 2 hours. In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic and coriander leaves.spread the prepared garlic butter over the dough generously..
- Further top with cheese & sause & mayonnaise on half of the dough. Sprinkle chilli flakes & coriander leaves.fold the dough and seal the water.furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter.also top with chilli flakes.make marks over bread without cutting them fully. bake in preheated kadai at low f flame for 20 minutes.Keep watching the bread whether it is cooking well or not.When the bread is cooked well, then take it out in a plate and serve it..
The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. After this, I will NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT GARLIC BREAD AGAIN!!! We love garlic bread and this one tops all garlic breads!! Place the garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until minced.