Parmesan garlic knots. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt; set aside. Homemade Garlic Parmesan Knots – From scratch, soft hand rolled garlic knots topped with Parmesan cheese, garlic and herbs for a perfect side or starter. This post is sponsored by Red Star Yeast.
Ingredients of Parmesan garlic knots
- It’s 2 of tubes biscuits (10 count).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of of parsley.
I have a great Spring pasta planned for dinner tonight (will post the recipe for that later this week) and these Garlic Parmesan Knots are going to round out the meal. In a small saucepan, heat butter and garlic until under medium heat until the garlic is lightly browned. Turn off the heat and let cool to room temperature. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic infused butter, Parmesan, oregano, parsley and salt.
Parmesan garlic knots step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Take each biscuit and roll each out into about a 7 inch rope and twist together, making a knot. Tuck each of the ends in. Bake for about 6-10 min depending on oven so watch carefully..
- Meanwhile add remaining ingredients into small bowl n mix well. Set aside til biscuits are done..
- Once biscuits are done baking take out of oven and brush with butter mixture..
Remove garlic knots from the oven, brush with garlic-butter, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve. These won't last long at the dinner table! Quick and simple recipe with all the ingredients around your home! If you are looking for more parmesan, garlic and bread combination you MUST try this Garlic Parmesan Cheese Bombs, Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread or Parmesan Garlic bites. Season each piece of bacon with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.