cheesy garlic bread. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
Ingredients of cheesy garlic bread
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 clove of grated garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 cup of 1/8 olive oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of italian bread.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheddar and montery jack cheese.
Then, a faultless blend of two cheese: mozzarella and parmesan, is sprinkled all over the top. So easy and super quick to throw together. This cheesy garlic bread is made with butter, fresh garlic, shredded mozzarella cheese and has a secret ingredient that takes it over the top! This cheesy garlic bread is hands-down my ultimate garlic bread.
cheesy garlic bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt your stick of butter in a cup.
- add the next four ingredients together with the cup of butter.
- cut x's on the loaf of bread to create squares, do not cut all the way through.
- pour your cup of butter w/ ingredients in between the the cracks of the bread.
- put cheese in the cracks and on top (depending on how much cheese you like) of the bread.
- wrap the bread in foil.
- put in oven for 10-15 mins.
- remove foil and leave for another 10 mins in the oven.
It's pretty much a meal in itself. Serve it with some marinara sauce and you have an amazing appetizer. World's Best Garlic Bread: Cheesy, buttery, garlic flavored, Italian bread that puts other garlic bread recipes to shame. This homemade garlic bread recipe has the perfect ratio of garlic, paprika, parsley, butter, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese to make this garlic bread a favorite for all. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe.