Caprese Garlic Bread. In a medium bowl, stir together butter, garlic, and parsley and season with salt and pepper. I love plain old garlic bread, but we recently gave the traditional garlic bread a makeover. We made Caprese Garlic Bread and let me tell you, this is the BEST garlic bread I have ever eaten.
Ingredients of Caprese Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 packages of Garlic toast.
- You need 1 of Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 8 slice of Provolone or mozzerella.
- You need 1 of Dried basil.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Balsamic vinegar.
Not only is each slice of Caprese Garlic Bread smothered in Garlic Butter and broiled (or grilled) to crispy buttery-ness, there is also fresh, melted mozzarella cheese over the top. Cut the bread in half horizontally and place on baking sheet, cut side up. In a medium bowl, sitr together the butter, Parmesan, garlic, garlic powder, parsley and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Spread the mixture on top of the bread.
Caprese Garlic Bread step by step
- Spread garlic toast on baking sheet.
- Top with diced tomatoes, basil and garlic salt.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes until cheese is golden..
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Arrange slices of mozzarella on top of the bread and then top with tomato slices. Cut the loaf of bread in half, lengthwise. Butter the cut sides with the garlic butter. Place the bread on a baking sheet with the cut side up. Place the mozzarella cheese slices on top of the bread.