Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls. Great recipe for Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls. Soft, warm cheese filled garlic rolls are great for appetizers, snacks or to serve at lunch or dinner. Stuffed Cheese Bread (bread machine), Breads, Assorted.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- You need 4 stick of mozzarella string cheese sticks.
- You need 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt or powder to taste.
I have a hard time eating any Italian food without some sort of bread. This garlic, herb, and cheese bread roll recipe is super straightforward and simple. No crazy steps, no super long processes, just a beautiful easy dough. Shape into balls; place into prepared pans.
Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls instructions
- Heat the water to warm. Do not get it to hot or it will kill the yeast..
- When water is warm, add the package of yeast and stir well to activate it. Let sit for 10 minutes, until foamy. That's how you know if it is active..
- Pour the yeast mixture in the bread pan. Add flour, sugar, oil and salt in that order..
- Set the machine to the dough cycle. You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water if it seems dry. Do this by spoons and only enough to moisten it from being to dry..
- Let the dough cycle finish and let rise. After the first rise, remove from bread pan..
- On a floured surface, knead dough until no longer sticky. Usually just a few minutes..
- Cut the cheese sticks into 4 equal size pieces so you have 16 pieces total..
- Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking..
- After cheese is tightly secured inside and edges sealed, roll the ball into your hands to form a more round ball if you choose..
- In a pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place each ball about a inch apart. This should make 16 balls. You can make bigger or smaller depending on your preferences..
- Cover and let rise until doubled. About 30-50 minutes depending on how warm it is where your rising dough..
- Preheat oven to 350°F after dough has risen to doubled in size..
- When doubled in size, bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- While rolls are cooking, mix the melted butter and garlic together. I like adding parsley with mine, but you can also use chopped garlic to your taste also..
- Brush butter/garlic mix over hot rolls..
- Serve hot with pizza or spaghetti sauce if you like :).
- You can also make this with stand mixer with dough hook, or by hand. I have done it all 3 ways, just a lot easier in bread machine :).
In small bowl, combine butter and garlic; pour over rolls. These Cheddar Cheese Yeast Bread Rolls are a pillowy soft and fluffy cheese-infused dinner roll with a chewy, cheesy crust. This is a bread machine recipe, but you can still make these rolls without one. Herb and Garlic Yeast Rolls are a soft but slightly chewy dinner roll full of garlic and herbs. Your house will smell like a chic little Parisian cafe as they bake.