Buttery garlic bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. Our facility and products are free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Browse Our Selection Of Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Wings Sauce, Seasonings & Rubs.
Ingredients of Buttery garlic bread
- Prepare 4 slice of bread.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of italian seasonin.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of onion salt.
Your new favorite yeast bread recipe! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. To prepare the garlic bread ahead, make the recipe up to the point of spreading the butter on the bread and wrapping in foil, then simply. Make garlic compound butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined.
Buttery garlic bread instructions
- Get a piece of foil.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place one slice of bread on foil.
- Butter the bread.
- Fold foil around bread leaving handles.
- Bake for 4-7 minutes until butter is melted and bread to the texture you like.
- Mix rest of ingredients in a small bowl while waiting or prepare the next piece- you can put more than one in the oven at once just in separate foil.
- Take bread out when ready and season it.
- Keep in foil until ready to serve to help keep it warm- if desired put back in oven for 1-2 minutes or until warmed again.
- Store away any leftover garlic seasoning.
G arlic Butter Keto Bread Recipe – Crisp on the outside and moist in the inside, this is the Holy Grail for keto bread! Using a cream cheese and mozzarella dough combined with almond flour and bacon bits, this is the best keto garlic bread recipe you'll ever make. The parmesan and herb crust – golden to perfection and brushed an amazing garlic butter sauce – is what makes this keto. Sometimes the basics are the best! I've used this simple recipe for years to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes.