Flourless fudge brownie (gluten free). You are here: Home » Recipes » Desserts » Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Chickpea Brownie Fudge. The best gluten-free brownies (and the reviewers agree with me)! So fudgy, gooey, and incredibly easy to make.
Ingredients of Flourless fudge brownie (gluten free)
- You need 2 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of extra brute cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
The best Paleo & gluten-free brownies ever! They are truly the best gluten-free brownies ever and are also paleo & dairy-free! I've been getting a lot of requests for gluten-free, diabetic, vegan and other specially diet recipes. I'm surprised that I don't have more recipes like this being that I have experience with so many diets, including diary-free diets.
Flourless fudge brownie (gluten free) step by step
- Melt butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a pot on low heat..
- In a mixer or with a hand beater and mix in eggs 1 at a time until the mixture smoothes out. Then add the chocolate chips..
- Once mixture smoothes out pour into a greased baking dish and bake in a 325° oven for 20 – 25 mins (done when you poke center with toothpick and only slight chocolate appears on the stick) Best served after they chill..
I had to give up dairy for a year while I. Hands down, the easiest, fudgiest, flourless brownies ever and with a hidden vegetable too- Zucchini! Made with no butter or flour, these flourless zucchini fudge brownies are naturally gluten free, paleo, dairy free, grain free and come with a tested vegan option! Who here follows me on Snapchat? Easy and quick flourless fudge brownie bites that are healthy, dense, fudgey and chocolatey!