Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 1 packages of graham crackers.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of cheesecake.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of caramel with sea salt lindt chocolate bar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake step by step
- Crush graham crackers as finely as possible, mix with brown sugar. Pour desired amount for crust into a 9" cake pan..
- Add butter to crumbs and coat them well. Mash the crumbs to the bottom of the pan to form the crust. Refigerate for 15 min..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine room tempature cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Break the chocolate bar down into squares and melt down in the microwave about 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate, and cocoa powder to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir in the sea salt last. Add it to taste. Pour and smooth mixture over crust and bake for 40 min. Allow to cool on counter for 10 min. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..