Raspberry Caramel Muffins. Cocktail Recipes. raspberry and caramel muffins. Cocktail Recipes Cocktails Caramel Raspberry Sweet Tooth Muffins Baking Breakfast Food. The Best Caramel Muffins Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of Raspberry Caramel Muffins
- Prepare of – INGREDIENTS for 10 Muffins -.
- It’s of – Caramel Cream -.
- You need 100 g of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 50 g of Hot water.
- You need 10 g of Butter.
- You need 50 g of Cream.
- You need of – Muffin Dough -.
- Prepare 120 g of Butter.
- It’s 180 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 300 g of Flour.
- It’s 10 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 120 g of Yogurt.
- Prepare 200 g of Raspberries.
- It’s 100 g of Caramel Cream.
Anyways, they just melt in your mouth and are perfect. Sprinkle the batter with the remaining sugar. Drizzle muffins with salted caramel as desired. Don't add the caramel until you're ready to eat them because they could get soggy.
Raspberry Caramel Muffins step by step
- Operation Time / 30 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 26 min.
- – Caramel Cream -.
- Add the granulated sugar to a medium saucepan. Caramelize over medium heat until the solution is brown (see picture)..
- In the meantime, add the water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil..
- Add the hot water to the caramel solution gradually. Please be careful, the solution may splash when you add the water..
- Add the butter and cream to the caramel solution. Heat the solution over medium heat until the butter is dissolved..
- – Muffin Dough & Baking -.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs gradually; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed. Add the raspberries to the dough and mix well..
- Add the caramel cream and swirl with a spatula for a marbled effect..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
Deliciously light, fluffy and moist Lemon Raspberry Muffins, made with fresh or frozen raspberries. I'm just a raspberry fan, and these little Lemon Raspberry muffins are soooooo good! Raspberry Muffins – Fresh raspberries and yogurt make these beautiful Raspberry Muffins super moist and incredibly delicious! You guys, I saw it happen right in front of my very eyes. No processed ingredients or refined sugar here.