Fudge and Carmel swirl brownies. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. This caramel brownie recipe in an oldie but a goodie! It starts with a box of brownie mix, making them super easy to whip up.
Ingredients of Fudge and Carmel swirl brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Carmel sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Salted Caramel Brownies ♡ thick, dense, fudgy brownies stuffed with homemade salted caramel. Caramel meets brownie: Cut the cooled caramel into small squares. Stir most of them into the I'm usually a "swirl caramel thru the batter" kind of girl. But we all need more than one caramel brownie.
Fudge and Carmel swirl brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 1 cup butter, mix cocoa powder with butter and set aside.
- Cream together 3/4 cup butter and 2 1/4 cup sugar.
- Then mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa mixture.
- Add flour.
- Grease a 13×9 pan, pour brownie mix into pan, squirt carmel sauce on top of brownies and swirl with a knife, then sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes..
Sweet and Salty Brownies are an extra fudgy brownie recipe with homemade salted caramel baked right in. Topped with flaked sea salt to tie it all together! These Sweet and Salty Brownies will finally end your search for the ultimate fudgy brownie recipe. A simple homemade salted caramel is baked. Salted Caramel Eggnog Brownies – Chocolate chunk homemade fudge brownies layered with salted caramel and eggnog fudge.