Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice.
Ingredients of Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice
- You need of Nonstick cooking spray, for coating the loaf pan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of cans refrigerated crescent roll dough.
- You need of All-purpose flour, if needed, for rolling.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans, chopped.
Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice step by step
- Special equipment: a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl..
- Unroll the dough from each can and stack them on top of each other to make a double layer of dough. Press them together and roll the dough into a 12-inch square. Spread 4 tablespoons of the caramel evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the spiced sugar over the caramel, then sprinkle the pecans in an even layer, gently pressing them into the dough. Cut the dough into 16 small squares..
- Stack 4 of the squares on top of each other and repeat so you have 4 stacks of 4. Place each stack on its side in the prepared loaf pan (it should look like a row of books). Gently separate the dough layers so the dough fills up the pan. Sprinkle any pecan mixture that fell out over top of the dough..
- Cover the loaf pan with foil and bake until golden brown and puffed, about 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons caramel sauce before serving..