Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins. Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm. Banana Caramel Bread Pudding (vegan, can be GF, soy free).
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- You need 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- Prepare 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
It's not only drizzled with caramel—it's stuffed with it too! Drizzled and stuffed with caramel, this banana bread is decadent enough for dessert. Banana bread topped with a salted caramel glaze is a sweet and savory twist on a traditional favorite. This rich and tasty bread pudding doesn't need to be served with a sauce.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding instructions
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).
There's just the right amount of gooey-ness and the sugar topping makes a little crunch for a perfect blend of textures and taste. For posting purposes I'll say it serves six, but in honesty it only served two of us, lol! Bread and bananas are two items that seem to fall by the wayside, at my house at least. A two day old half baguette or a few slices of white and a spotty banana or two are exactly what makes this recipe for Salted Caramel Banana Bread Puddings the ideal last minute dessert, that is. We upped the ante on the classic banana pudding with lightly spiced Biscoff cookies and a quick homemade salted caramel.