caramel pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does. Pudding is one of those things that if you like to eat it, you should know how to make it.
Ingredients of caramel pudding
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 slice of white breads.
- It’s 1 tsp of extract vanilla.
Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). The caramel pudding looks fantastic, the pictorial steps are very helpful Aarthi. oh my god i love caramel pudding and i have to try this after seeing the pics of the perfect custard pudding 🙂. See more ideas about Caramel pudding, Desserts, Dessert recipes.
caramel pudding instructions
- mix the first two ingredients on a saucepan. turn the heat( medium) make sure that the mixture turns brown-ish before the heat is off. DO NOT STIR THE MIXTURE. pour the mixture into a closed round cake tin..
- as you prepare the next step, place a steamer and turn the heat on medium, let the water boils…
- mix the remaining ingredients( water, milk, eggs, breads, vanilla) in the blender, and blend those well…
- pour the blended mixture into the caramelize cake tin.. close the tin by aluminium wrapper and steam it.
- make sure there is no water in that mixture.. steam it for at least 30mins..
- open the lid, and slowly open the aluminium wrapper and try to shake the tin a little bit.. if the mixture waving from the outside to the inside, that means the pudding is not cook yet.. and if you shake it and the mixture only wave at the centre, it is done…
- turn off the heat, place the pudding in a fridge and let it cold.. turn the pudding upside down, and serve while it is cold.. enjoy!.
- this pudding may be a little sweet.. it depends on the amount of sugar…
This decadent-seeming pudding is low in fat and a good source of calcium. Whisk over moderate heat until the caramel has dissolved. Simmer over moderately low heat until the mixture thickens. Bake until pudding is puffy all over and golden. A wide variety of caramel pudding options are available to you, such as flavor, color, and packaging.