Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers. Put that fresh spring asparagus to good use in this creamy soup! Asparagus and onion are cooked in chicken broth, pureed, and combined with milk, sour cream, and a little fresh lemon juice. Put the sour cream in a small bowl, and stir in a ladleful of the hot soup.
Ingredients of Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Left over hen carcus with meat and skin attached.
- It’s 2 of large mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 jar of capers.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 can (15 oz) of cans. Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each fennel,thyme,and rosemary.
- You need 1/4 as needed of Teaspoon Lawry's seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 as needed of Teaspoon sugar.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Asparagus Cream Soup Capers Fresh Baguette. This delicious cream of asparagus soup from Delish.com couldn't be easier. For another way to cook asparagus, give this creamy soup a taste: We marry it with a touch of butter and some garlic to soften the grassy notes, simmer it with broth until tender, then blend it until smooth with a healthy. autumn mushroom soup with cream and vegetables in white bowl. bruschetta with delicious fish on a cream cushion with capers and olive oil. Asparagus soup is probably one of the best known soups.
Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers step by step
- In 3 quart sauce pan melt butter over medium heat, add flour mix to make soup thickener when completely blended add chicken broth, water, cream and spices.
- Split hen apart and add along with asparagus capers mushrooms and Lawry's seasoning.
- Cover with lid and simmer 30 min remove hen toss bones and add meat to pot simmer another 10-15 min serve hot.
It comes in many different guises but the soup that many will associate with this vegetable is Cream of Asparagus Soup. If you grow your own asparagus in season when you are eating asparagus on a regular basis you can keep the ends. Mushroom cream soup in the bowl. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Asparagus Tarragon Cream Soup recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients Return to pot.