Cream of tomato soup. This Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe is the perfect tomato soup recipe using fresh tomatoes. This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger group—and makes for great leftovers. Also, cream cheese or sour cream works better because of the extra acidity, especially when using sweeter tomatoes like the Bianco Dinapoli cans.
Ingredients of Cream of tomato soup
- You need 5 cups of roughly chopped ripe red tomatoes.
- You need 7/8 of garlic cloves roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion cut into four pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small capcicum.
- It’s 7-8 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare pinch of Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugr.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cream.
This recipe most decidedly is, although it's really not that much more work. Cream of tomato soup recipe with step by step pics. Delicious creamy tomato soup made without cream. This cream of tomato soup is a vegan recipe.
Cream of tomato soup step by step
- Combine the tomatoes garlic onion and capcicum with 4 cup of water..Add salt and whole pepper corns.mix it well..
- Pressure cook it..
- Cool the mixture completely.Now blend the mixture in a mixi till smooth..
- Strain the mixture in a strainer..
- Heat one teaspoon butter in a non stick pan.Add the tomato puree into it..
- Add salt and pepper powder..
- Add fresh cream..
- Let it boil for 5minutes..
- Garnish it with some more fresh cream and serve hot..
The creaminess in the soup comes from cashews which also balances the tang of the tomatoes with their inherent sweetness. Here's a surefire chill chaser for Linda Parkhurst of Brooklyn, Michigan. In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in butter. Gradually stir in the cream cheese mixture, cream and basil. This simple cream of tomato soup recipe creates a classic, fresh, warming soup that's a big favourite.