Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup. Homemade Creamy Vegetable Soup is an insanely delicious, creamy vegetable soup without any cream. Its perfect if you are looking for a vegetarian meal or just something light and easy. Lets talk about this creamy vegetarian soup today because it is just as delicious as any meaty chicken soup.
Ingredients of Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup
- It’s 300 grams of chicken fillet, cubed.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup frozen green peas.
- It’s 1 of and half cup frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1 of bay leave.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It’s Half of cup, chopped leek(white part).
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need Half of cup chopped celery stalk.
- It’s Half of cup finely chopped young celery leaves.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of butter.
- It’s 2 of table spoons corn starch.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need Half of tea spoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Jump to the Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe or watch our recipe video showing you how we Instead of the cream, use coconut milk. You could also add some drained and rinsed white Lemony Chicken Vegetable Soup — This lemon chicken and vegetable soup. A creamy Vegetable Soup made with no cream, with noodles and lots and lots of veggies. It's made with both milk and vegetable or chicken broth (or flavour), plus one very important secret ingredient: Vegeta.
Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup instructions
- Melt the butter in a pot. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic, bay leave and turmeric powder. Saute few seconds. Add chicken fillet and saute until no more pink. Add all the vegetables and salt and bring the soup to boil..
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for about 30 minutes until chicken and veggies ready..
- Solve corn starch in milk and slowly aadd to soup. Let the soup become creamy about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve the soup with lemon wedges..
Vegeta is a vegetable stock powder and this is what I use in place of salt in this soup. This soup is ultra creamy, ultra flavorful, and best part? There's no actual cream or butter used! This is the perfect lighter version of a classic comfort food. Luckily, this recipe is made easy with the use of the slow cooker and the addition of frozen vegetables (saving us time from having to chop and dice).