Cream of pea and potatoes soup. This is exactly how my mother used to make creamed peas and potatoes. This creamy potato soup is pure comfort food, especially welcome when the temperatures take a plunge. I serve this often.it's a simple supper that can be prepared in Place the potatoes and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Ingredients of Cream of pea and potatoes soup
- You need 2 cups of boiled peas.
- It’s 10 of medium size Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of grated carrots.
- You need 2 of medium size tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 liter of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon The soup should start out very thick and eventually thin out as you add milk. Add the potatoes, and add chicken broth as needed to achieve the right consistency. Boil potatoes until near done.. both cans of soup, salt and water. Garnish with shredded cheese and bacon and enjoy.
Cream of pea and potatoes soup instructions
- In a cooking pot fry your onions until shinny cooked, add you tomatoes till cooked, add the potatoes cook for 7 minutes as you stir.
- Add your carrots and continue stirring as you add little water to avoid burning.
- Add the peas plus the remaining water season with salt and let it cook.
- When ready mash it, and blend it with milk..
- Serve it hot..
Boil together potatoes and onions.. yolks in rich cream and stir into potatoes. Do not allow soup to boil but cook until. creamed corn or peas. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! Add the potatoes and stock, then bring to the boil. A healthy fat-free and vegan recipe for curried split pea and potato soup with carrots and celery.