Easy no cream celery soup. Come home to a warming bowlful of this scrumptious, low-fat soup. Satisfying and simple to make, this homemade soup is a great light This easy recipe for Creamy Celery Soup has no cream, making it a low-fat, vegan version of cream of celery soup that's healthy & delicious. How to make the most delicious Celery Soup that is simple, easy and healthy!
Ingredients of Easy no cream celery soup
- It’s 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s Half of an onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- It’s 500 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
This cream of celery soup is healthy, easy, fresh, delicious and light. It's naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free (thanks to a little coconut milk). It's a good thing holidays are spaced out fairly evenly…so I have time to pile on the greens between the mounds of chocolate. Welcome to my version of balance.
Easy no cream celery soup step by step
- Minced and cut everything to small pieces.
- Heat up the pot with oil and put in the onion.
- After about 3 minutes, add in the minced garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the celery and cook for a bit longer before pouring the chicken stock into the mixture.
- Turn the heat to medium low and add in the potato, parsley, salt and pepper. Let it simmer for around 15 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, scoop a little bit of the vegetables into your serving bowls. Put the rest of the vegetables into a blender to blend to the texture you like (pulpy with a bit of chew is good). The broth is still in the pot..
- Pour the pulped vegetables into your serving bowls.
- Add in the broth, blend everything together and enjoy!.
This celery soup is a one pot soup recipe. I have not used milk and all purpose flour to thicken the soup. This cream of celery soup can be had plain or with a baguette or toasted bread slices. Find the best Cream Soup ideas on Food & Wine with recipes that are fast & easy. These heavy soups aren't the best for a low-calorie diet, but they're perfect for warming you on a cold night.