Andreia's carrot cream soup. Simmered carrots, potato, and curry are pureed with cream for a warm and tasty soup everyone in the family will enjoy. This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup! Made your Carrot Cream Soup it was absolutely delicious.
Ingredients of Andreia's carrot cream soup
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need 1 of leeks.
- It’s 1 small of cabage.
- Prepare 3 of big potatoes.
- It’s 60 ml of melted butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 stick of knorr chicken or veggie's stock.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup. To be honest, you don't even need cream – pureed carrots make a thick soup without heavy cream. Carrot soup (referred to in French as Potage de Crécy, Potage Crécy, Potage à la Crécy, Purée à la Crécy and Crème à la Crécy) is a soup prepared with carrot as a primary ingredient. This creamy carrot soup is a wonderful way to enjoy beta-Carotene-rich carrots, especially during the chilly fall and winter months.
Andreia's carrot cream soup step by step
- start off by peeling and chopping everything thin.
- put a pot on fire with the olive oil… add the garlic , onion , leeks and melted butter. very important : always stirring it up so it gree's its juices.
- let cook nicelly before adding up the veggie's left. and then : add the veggie's missing… remember to stir it up often.
- let it cook and free its juices again.
- add the water and wait it finishes coocking..
Return mixture to pan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with Super simple & delicious! Tip: substitute the half and half with cream cheese & add in when blending. Works great with butternut squash soup as well!