cream of broccoli & ham soup. Pour the soup into a blender. Cream of Broccoli Soup is a favorite of mine, this slimmed down version is so good, and it's quick To slim this cream of broccoli soup down I use the vegetables to thicken it, keeping it thick before I. Cream of broccoli soup is a soup prepared with broccoli, stock and milk or cream as primary ingredients.
Ingredients of cream of broccoli & ham soup
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1 of ham.
- It’s 1 small of amount of feta cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of of mozerella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesean cheese.
I love Cream of Broccoli Soup. In fact, I think it's my favorite soup in the whole wide world. Nutritious and satisfying, this cream of broccoli soup recipe makes for a quick and easy meal. Its velvety smooth texture, along with a subtly fresh, creamy flavor, will make this pureed soup a favorite. Последние твиты от Cream of Broccoli (@CreamOfBroccoli).
cream of broccoli & ham soup step by step
- melt 4tbs butter.
- add 6tbs of flour stir until smooth.
- remove from heat and slowly add 1 cup chicken broth and 1 cup water stir until smooth.
- return to heat bring to boil stirring constantly until nice and thick.
- add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk.
- stir in all the cheeses.
- after all cheeses are melted drain corn and green beans add them along with the bag of broccoli.
- add in Ham and let cook for 15-20 minutes.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Ridiculously Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup. Stir in broccoli and return to a simmer. When potato and broccoli are tender, puree in batches in a blender. You'll love the subtle garlic taste!