Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Ingredients of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Mini Portabello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, halved and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sprig of thyme.
- You need 1 of sprig of rosemary.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 can of chicken stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sweet paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Add butter and olive oil to a large saucepan and melt over medium high heat..
- Add garlic, leeks, shallots, and mushrooms to hot butter and oil..
- Cook until soft and fragrant, about ten minutes..
- Add Sherry and white wine and cook until liquids are mostly evaporated. About ten minutes..
- Add chicken stock and cream, cook until heated through..
- Add half the soup to a blender and blend until creamy. Return mixture to pot and cook until hot. Remove from heat and serve..