Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream.
Ingredients of Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream
- It’s 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- You need 200 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks.
- You need 3 of large potatoes (about 600g).
- It’s 800 ml of cold water.
- You need 100 ml of double cream (optional).
- It’s of salt & pepper (optional).
- Prepare of strong cheddar (optional).
Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream instructions
- Put the stock cube in a jug with the boiling water and whisk. Add the garlic granules..
- Chop the celery into small pieces and add to a pan with the stock. Bring to a boil..
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces and add to the pan. As the mixture boils, add the cold water. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the celery has softened..
- Transfer the soup to a blender, blend until smooth and then return it to the pan..
- Stir in the double cream, if desired, and heat gently for about 10 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in some grated cheese for extra flavour..