Potato palak cream soup. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite Savory, creamy, and loaded with bacon, sour cream, and cheese. You guys already know that we don't exactly do health food around here, right? 😉.
Ingredients of Potato palak cream soup
- Prepare 4 of potatoes boiled.
- Prepare 10 leaves of palak.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic pods.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
I tried your recipe & the soup was awesome! I can't believe I made really. Cream of Potato Soup, potatoes are flavoured with onions and bayleaf, and cooked along with milk and fresh cream to make a terrifically creamy soup. It is not uncommon to use potatoes in the preparation of soups.
Potato palak cream soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pan add crushed garlic onion saute then add potatoes, palak leaves cook for few seconds turn off gas cool it..
- Now blend it adding milk.heat pan add butter add blend potatoes stir it add remaining milk pepper salt mix it.And it's ready to serve..
Sometimes, they are used in the stock. At other times, the juice of a potato is. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious. finally, enjoy the piping hot palak soup. notes: firstly, do not over boil palak as they will loose colour and nutritional value. furthermore, add more cream to make the soup creamy. additionally, add cloves and cardamom for more flavours. finally, blend to smooth puree once they are cooled completely. This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting!