Peach Cupcakes. This Peach Cupcakes Recipe embodies all that is summer. Sweet and juicy peaches make these light cupcakes with peach cream cheese frosting just perfect! Peach Recipes are ideal for the summer time!
Ingredients of Peach Cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 lb of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Almond extract (optional).
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buttermilk (I use sour milk but don't use spoiled grocery store milk! There's a difference).
- You need 3/4 cup of Peach purée.
If you love peach cupcakes, this is the recipe for you. This is the best peach cupcakes recipe you will ever need. Moist cupcakes topped with peach icing, it does not get better than this. You Have to Save this Peach Cupcake Recipe I love the taste of fresh peaches.
Peach Cupcakes instructions
- For the peach purée, i roughly blended one 16oz bag of thawed frozen peaches so that I was still left with rough chunks. You can also do the same with fresh peaches..
- Depending on if you use fresh vs frozen, brand of frozen, or the ripeness of the fresh ones, the flavor and consistency might change. Try the peach purée first and adjust the amount of sugar accordingly..
- Preheat oven to 375F/180C and prepare two 24 cup tins..
- Add flour, powder, soda, and salt into a bowl and use a whisk to sift. In another cup or bowl, measure out your buttermilk and purée. I accidentally used about a tablespoon more of purée, but the consistency was alright..
- Place softened butter in a bowl and cream with a mixer on medium speed for a few seconds or until all the large chunks are smoothed out. Add the sugar all at once and cream together for about 5 minutes. Mixture should be the texture of soft cookie dough. Don't forget to scrape down the bowl occasionally..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing very well on medium speed until the batter is well mixed. Add your extracts..
- On the lowest speed possible, add a third of the flour, mixing only until all the flour is no longer visible. Add half the milk/peach and mix until it's just incorporated. Stop to scrape the bowl well and continue the process, ending with the last of the flour. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl..
- Use an ice cream scoop and measure out the batter into each cup. Batter will feel quite dense. Bake for 10 minutes and turn the heat down to 350F/170C for the last 5 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick inserted comes out with dry crumbs..
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before frosting with the topping of your choice..
I love making desserts using fresh peaches, including fresh peach pie. With this cupcake recipe, you are going to want to make. These Peach Pie Cupcakes have all the best elements of peach pie rolled into a cupcake – cinnamon, sugar, and of course, peaches. These moist & fluffy cupcakes may become your new favorite summer dessert recipe! For another amazing summery cupcake, you'll want to try my famous Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes!