Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake. This basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a snack, at tea time, or as party desserts. They can be frosted, but they are equally delicious plain. Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or chopped chocolate.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake
- You need 6 tbsp of Margarine (softened).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar (icing sugar; optional).
We have now scaled back the recipe so that it is perfect for cupcakes, making an even two dozen. This is the best chocolate cupcake recipe in the world and it's pretty easy to make too. They are unbelievable moist, about as perfect as. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper!
Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour. This recipe makes 8 cupcakes..
- Put together the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa. Mix well through a whisk or you may opt to use an electric mixer, stand or hand..
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Mix thoroughly until batter is smooth..
- Using half of the mixture, spoon some on the pan..
- Put the chocolate chips on each one and cover with the other half of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cupcakes should rise once baked..
- You may opt to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy!.
Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! Make your own chocolate chip cupcakes from scratch! Anyone can make these simple white cupcakes that are light and moist with bits of chocolate inside.