Cinnamon roll cupcakes. These Easy Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes were so popular that they made an appearance twice within two weeks! These cupcakes start with a vanilla cupcake batter, and they are mixed with a brown sugar streusel, which is my favorite part. The frosting is a brown sugar, cinnamon frosting.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
I just can't wait to go apple picking. Apple baking will be awesome this year. Now, let's talk about the cinnamon swirl part of these Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes. So, this is how you are going to go about this.
Cinnamon roll cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Follow the directions for the cake mix.
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon to butter.
- Stir until its a melted gooey mess.
- Spoon out cake mix into cupcake tins.
- Add a teaspoon of the brown sugar mixture to each cupcake and swirl it in. There should be extra.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost and drizzle extra mixture on top.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Now back to these cinnamon roll cupcakes. The base of the cupcakes is a lovely and tender yellow cake recipe which is moist and buttery deliciousness. The fun part is the magical cinnamon brown sugar swirl that goes through the batter and adds that insane flavor you love about cinnamon rolls. Make box cake mix as instructed on the box. Fill cupcake wrappers about half way full with batter.