Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake. Swiss meringue buttercream is a glorious thing to behold. Ah, look at that silky texture. Look at how it holds its shape.
Ingredients of Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of egg white.
- You need 2 tsp of pure Vanilla.
- You need 2 Stick of salted / unsalted butter room temperature, cut into smal.
- It’s 11/2 stick of crisco non vegetable(cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of icing sugar.
How long does Swiss meringue buttercream last? Be sure it is properly stored in an airtight container or a freezer bag. Is Swiss meringue buttercream safe to eat? You will LOVE the silky smooth, light consistency and buttery flavor of this Swiss Meringue Buttercream frosting recipe.
Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake instructions
- Bring a boil water into the pot. Place mixing bowl on top the pot that contains egg white, sugar, vanilla. Whisk constantly until reaching 140 -160 C. Then turn of the heat..
- Beat white egg liquid until cool and stiff. Place ice cube, or something cool from the freezer under the bowl while you beat it. Its the purpose to make faster way to get cool of white egg..
- When egg white cool down and stiff, turn off mechine, and scrap down all the acces..
- Start again mixing with medium speed and beat butter one by one. Continue with crisco. Once butter and crisco done, increase high speed the mechine about 2 mnt..
- Last step, pour icing sugar into the butter. Cover the bowl using kitchen cloth, so it will not spread all over. Start mixing with low speed. After 30 sec continue increace speed around 2 mnt. And ready to decorate..
For most of the cake decorating tutorials and recipes on my site, I use American Buttercream frosting (for example, Classic Vanilla Buttercream). American Buttercream recipes are very easy to make, using simple combination of butter, confectioner's sugar, milk, and flavorings. Cool cakes completely in a wire rack before frosting. How to Make Ube Swiss Meringue Buttercream Swiss meringue buttercream is a butter-based icing that starts by heating and whisking egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar together. The mix is then whipped and whipped until it cools.