Steamed banana cupcakes. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a big bowl, set aside. Melt the butter in a pot and set aside to cool. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl and set aside.
Ingredients of Steamed banana cupcakes
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of mashed banana.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
In my opinion, banana cake is best served unfrosted because it is good to eat even without icing or frosting. Steamed Banana Cake Recipe (Bánh Chuối Hấp) For our fist recipe, we're making one of the most incredible desserts in Vietnamese, Steamed Banana Cake (Bánh Chuối Hấp). The cake is not overly sweet and topped with creamy coconut sauce. This is one way of using up all of our ripe/black banana.
Steamed banana cupcakes instructions
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pot and set aside to cool..
- Mash banana with fork. Set aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and pake yellow. Add melted butter and mix well..
- Add mashed banana. Mix well..
- Finally, fold in sifted flour mixture..
- Pour in about 3/4 tje cupcake molder. steam at high heat for about 20-25 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean..
Be the first to review this recipe. Found this online, and its really the easiest, fastest cake ever! Plus there's practically no clean up- just one bowl needed for mixing and steaming. Definitely worth making when you have an overripe banana 🙂 These cupcakes are easy to make and even easier to love. They are perfect as morning breakfast, tea time treat or back-to-school snack.